Friday, September 14, 2012

The day of truth!


Matthew 21:21

Jesus replied, "I tell you the truth, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and it will be done.


Today is the day my husband will have a Semen Analysis to see if his reversal was a success or a failure. I cannot even begin to explain how I feel! I am so nervous, yet hopeful. I am scared yet at peace. I know the Lord has a plan for me and for us but I would just like a glimpse at what it is. Today is that day. I know we had return of sperm so in the medical community that is considered a successful surgery. To me a successful surgery would be return of sperm that can give me what my heart longs for...a baby! I barely slept, I cant eat and I feel shaky inside. Like at any moment I could burst into tears. I pray that the results are good and I pray we are blessed.

I have an appointment with a RE (Reproductive Endocrinologist/Infertility doctor) on Monday. If everything is good for my husband then I want to make sure everything is good for me. Here's to more praying and realizing my faith is what will get us through! All it takes is the faith the size of a mustard seed to move a mountain. I think my faith is bigger than that. God is good ALL THE TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment