Thursday, September 13, 2012

Introduction.

I am a 30 some thing wife and mother of 3 amazing, busy children. Trying to keep the chaos at bay and run a smooth happy household. We are currently Trying to Conceive baby #4. We are struggling with self induced infertility issues. My husband had a vasectomy on 2004 after our 3rd child was born. We flew to Oklahoma to have it reversed. You can find that in my original blog Surgery Trip! I'm starting a new blog for our new life. I felt my old one had way to much of my past life and language and I want to close that chapter. We are a Christian household trying to raise our children up in the ways of the Lord. Making the transformation was hard but also the very best decision we ever made. Follow our family in our trials and smiles, Infertility battle and simplifying the chaos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment